Ambient Lighting - Pre Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My webmaster is slacking a little bit but until he gets them on the website I can go ahead and start taking preorders and building the systems. This will help with no down time and getting orders out as soon as the sites ready!

ORDER HERE:http://thedoubleaa.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=38&products_id=217

Rear cup holder discs added:
http://thedoubleaa.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=218

Footwell lighting: (don't mind the name, they are all the same and are made the same no matter what vehicle).

http://thedoubleaa.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=128

Cup Holder lighting (any color)
- $99 no logo
- $125 stock logo (SVT and Claw Marks)
- $175 for a custom logo

aacup2.jpg

aacup1.jpg
Foot Well Lighting (any color)
- $35

Rear Cup holder discs (red and blue only currently)
-$55 (these will work on any car)

console.jpg

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested! So how will it work, a switch will be installed somewhere? And this is just a kit that is sent out, correct?

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the red really look like its pink or is it just that picture? Id be in for the front cupholder ring with the SVT logo. Havent decided on the color yet, either red or the blue. And for us electrically challenged, do you include any directions as to what wires to tap in on the shifter lights?

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM for front cup holders with SVT logo and front and rear footwells with RGB lighting. I want to be able to match it to the stock center stack lighting if possible.

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested! So how will it work, a switch will be installed somewhere? And this is just a kit that is sent out, correct?

no the kit is designed to be hard wired into your interior lights so that it illuminates when your head lights come on. Switch is optional.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Does the red really look like its pink or is it just that picture? Id be in for the front cupholder ring with the SVT logo. Havent decided on the color yet, either red or the blue. And for us electrically challenged, do you include any directions as to what wires to tap in on the shifter lights?

Cell phone camera. The red looks red. The wires I tapped into to illuminate the cup holder where on the shift light indicator which were the black and blue wires. Black being negative and blue being positive.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Shoot me a PM for front cup holders with SVT logo and front and rear footwells with RGB lighting. I want to be able to match it to the stock center stack lighting if possible.

I can wire up an RGB set up for you if you already have the module. I don't have enough modules at the moment and those would require a 12v power source ie. the cigarette lighter instead of the standard shift light indicator power.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i am interested in a whole package of front and rear cup holders and some rear floor board lighting or those B pillar lights. how far out are those B pillar lights? i would like to get it all at the same time. also if u are doing the illuminated door sills, i would be interested in those also