All Ruby Red Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am FINALLY gonna put tires and wheels on mine. Kinda made up my mind on Toyo tires, unless some one speaks of better. However, lookin for the wheels. If ya'll have time, show me some pics of what ya got on your truck. I know there are pic threads!!!!!!!!! Looked at them. Just lookin for Ruby Red here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
adeerchaser

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the stock tires and the stock beadlock wheels (SE edition) bout 24k on um never been off road. Gonna try and sell, I like them, just wanna new look to it.

D

Deleted member 12951

You can always get some rings and paint them a different color to give it a different look. I went with a black rings and still did the SVT in red along with the center cap

OP
OP
adeerchaser

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had not thought of that, good idea. You by chance got a pic? Only other thing I had in mind is going up to 20's. Ya'll got good and bad on that? Seen quite a few Raptors with 20's that look great, just no Ruby Red the only other Ruby Red in town is riding on stock as well.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had not thought of that, good idea. You by chance got a pic? Only other thing I had in mind is going up to 20's. Ya'll got good and bad on that? Seen quite a few Raptors with 20's that look great, just no Ruby Red the only other Ruby Red in town is riding on stock as well.
I personally would not chase deer on 20's. The ride would not be enjoyable. Stick with 17's or 18's.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

D

Deleted member 12951

I currently have the SE rings on since they are scratched to hell as I recently went off-road so had to dig up a few pictures that I could find. I swap the rings, I don't off-road with the black rings. Oh, and I also got black lugnuts too.

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator: