All roads leading To.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought you guys might like this picture of my new found road while cruising around yesterday! SVT truck on high speed run. Is it really a dead end is the question! Haha CHECK OUT THE ROAD NAME. Thought it was a kewl find....
44e2f565-af82-e874.jpg
44e2f565-afa5-f242.jpg

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha ha.. cool!!! There is a hockaday, Mi(my last name) and a hockaday road, I climbed to the top of the street sign, started talking off the sign for my collection, the pole broke off and I fell into a load of mud. Grabbed the pole and sign through it into the truck except it was 5ft longer that the truck bed... needless to say I left it and drove off sign-less... ha ha ha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ha ha.. cool!!! There is a hockaday, Mi(my last name) and a hockaday road, I climbed to the top of the street sign, started talking off the sign for my collection, the pole broke off and I fell into a load of mud. Grabbed the pole and sign through it into the truck except it was 5ft longer that the truck bed... needless to say I left it and drove off sign-less... ha ha ha

Used to be that those bolts were 9/16" and if you had a good cordless drill it wasn't hard to get one in a minute or so. Not that I'd ever do such a thing....

OP
OP
SwampKing

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hahahaha, The thought passed through my head.....nobody around you know, .....said screw it. Took a picture and thought I would share. Had my better days of "finding" street signs laying on the road, lol.

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i used to have a collection of those saw horses with the flashing lights on them back in the day. those were easy since the road i drive (still to this day) is not frequented by a lot of traffic at night time. at 1 point i had about 12 of them. havent tried a sign yet though. not any good ones around here for me

OP
OP
SwampKing

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be kewl to start a collection and hang them around my garage. Instead of Checkered floors, hydrographed desert terrain floors.....hells Yeaaaa! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk