Alaska fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtdreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I only have pic loaded up at the moment but I wanted to hurry up and share, I will upload the rest later... Went to a place called Jim's creek which is an awesome offroading place that crosses rivers and takes you up to a glacior... Have a question though, went through a deep part of the river which it came up over my hood and now my horn sounds like a scooter, any way to fix it or is it screwed?

http://imageshack.us/a/img805/912/imageplk.jpg

Last edited:

Tecman1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be very sparing about going there.....there is a lot of silt in the water....No Bueno for your seals just FYI

Tecman1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im currently on the search for a suitable one for the Raptor. I know there are a few, most though are only made for Jeeps and would scratch the Hell out of the Rap. We will keep in touch. Ill find something for us, we just might have to drive a little to get there.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
imageplk.jpg
Cool!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

OP
OP
S

svtdreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im currently on the search for a suitable one for the Raptor. I know there are a few, most though are only made for Jeeps and would scratch the Hell out of the Rap. We will keep in touch. Ill find something for us, we just might have to drive a little to get there.

Yea I have been on the hunt for a while, finally grabbed a map at REI and just started driving around... Shot you a PM about a meet up this week

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Cool!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Just waiting on my buddy to put them up, he needs to stop being lazy

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Lucky bastard, i would love to live up there

Free place to stay for a fellow raptor owner if you ever want to come up... Its pretty amazing in the summer here :favorites37: