Air Compressor and Impact Wrench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger on an air solution for my Raptor and home. I needed something that was powerful enough to run a few air tools, yet portable so it could be carried in the Raptor at all times. I bought the impact wrench at a local pawn shop for $90 and it is a beast. Next I need to pickup some inpact sockets.

IMG_5689_zpsybo59qaw.jpg

IMG_5690_zpsu6rj1usg.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger on an air solution for my Raptor and home. I needed something that was powerful enough to run a few air tools, yet portable so it could be carried in the Raptor at all times. I bought the impact wrench at a local pawn shop for $90 and it is a beast. Next I need to pickup some inpact sockets.

IMG_5689_zpsybo59qaw.jpg

IMG_5690_zpsu6rj1usg.jpg

Dude!!! They didn't have another one laying around did they? lol

http://www.aircompressorsdirect.com...ng&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=bingsc+CKMTP12

Last edited:

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy the components to the ARB kit separately? I have the compressor and can get good deal on pelican cases. The air tank is pretty standard, but I like the finished look of some of the ARB pieces.

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy the components to the ARB kit separately? I have the compressor and can get good deal on pelican cases. The air tank is pretty standard, but I like the finished look of some of the ARB pieces.

I've seen the tank and the compressors sold separately but not the box. I think that by the time you gathered all the components it would cost nearly as much if not more and would not have some of the built-in safety features that protect the unit when put on a commercial airline.