Aftermarket gas tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any companies selling or custom fabricating gas tanks that are larger than the OEM 36 gallon tank? I had toyed with the idea of getting a bigger tank, and now I'm set on it as there is a hole in my tank and I'm watching gas just pour out on the ground. I have terrible luck with this truck. :mad:

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a hole in my tank too.. It seems to have something to do with my right foot.
I have heard of people making custom fuel cells buts its a race application and in the $XXXX range

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'd kill for a SCAB larger tank. 26 gal sucks, especially in Baja. Even with a 5er, some days are a stretch.

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a hole in my tank too.. It seems to have something to do with my right foot.
I have heard of people making custom fuel cells buts its a race application and in the $XXXX range

Just got done talking to my buddy at the Ford dealership, a replacement tank is also $XXXX lol