advice time yall!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dogtag

Reaction score
Been looking patiently for a while to get a gen1 with low miles as some of yall know.
Here's another one I'm looking at and wanted to see what yall's thoughts were.
Thanks in advance
$43000
23k miles

Attachments

• imagejpeg(2).jpg
    imagejpeg(2).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 79
  • imagejpeg(1).jpg
    imagejpeg(1).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 74
  • imagejpeg(3).jpg
    imagejpeg(3).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Resized_2(1).jpg
    Resized_2(1).jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Resized_2(2).jpg
    Resized_2(2).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 73

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i would pass. but thats only because it looks like poop for 43k before title tax and license.

i spent 30k on my 2013, and you could eat off the diff. that thing needs a detail and removal of all those gay parts.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely pass on that. Honestly don't think you would be winning even at $30k. Walk away quickly

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well heck, we don't even know what year that truck is or what options and accessories it has. You say the asking price is $43K, but we don't know what you'd be buying. Absent such basic and essential information, it is impossible for anyone to answer your question.

To truly evaluate this truck, go back and...
- Ask if maintenance records are available
- Ask how many owners the truck has had
- Ask if the truck has been used for work
- Pull the dipstick, look at the color of the coolant, and look at the color of the brake fluid to visually assess whether the truck has received adequate maintenance
- Measure tire tread depth front and rear. If there is a measurable difference you can be reasonably certain that the tires have not been rotated adequately. If something as simple as tire rotations haven't been done you can make conclusions about how well the rest of the truck has been cared for.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's lifted. Check out the bracket on your front shock. Pass.

tenor.gif

OP
OP
D

dogtag

Reaction score
Thank you so much yall.

Its a fully loaded 2013. $43k(including taxes and all fees) for a fully loaded SCREW with only 23k miles attracted my attention coz I see people post their SCREWS here with 3 times the miles for 40-42k$.
But ill definitely pass on this one.