Added another Raptor to the stable.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the 2nd. That would just **** me off what a dealer would do after an agreed upon price and your drive. They figured they had you but awesome that you could walk away, that would be hard to do.

Bumper is the Rogue Renegade, a cut the frame bumper with what looks like a Rigid light bar (could be wrong).

The light bar is a delta rogue. I have been very impressed so far. I have all rigid in my other raptor and I took this pic last night with the rogue light bar. I had the iPhone zoomed as far as possible out my windshield. The deer are in the 70-80 yard range. The very top of the hill is around 150. (Pretty sure of distance because this is also our rifle range) I hope to add some vision x light cannons to this set up in the near future.

leddeer_zpsr5xuc7gu.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

The light bar is a delta rogue. I have been very impressed so far. I have all rigid in my other raptor and I took this pic last night with the rogue light bar. I had the iPhone zoomed as far as possible out my windshield. The deer are in the 70-80 yard range. The very top of the hill is around 150. (Pretty sure of distance because this is also our rifle range) I hope to add some vision x light cannons to this set up in the near future.

Nice to know. My Rogue Rebel bumper should be here this week and I also got the Rogue 40" radius in amber (true amber) instead of the other higher $$ options. I have enough lights, that I couldn't justifying spending twice as much on a better light. Guess, if I don't like it, I can always upgrade.

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with the Roush boost gauge blinding me at night, so I took it out and replaced with one that is much softer on the eyes. I have my factory Roush gauge if someone needs one?