Added another Raptor to the stable.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove to Fort Worth a couple of weeks ago to try and work a deal at Mcdavid Ford on a standard 13 Raptor and had the price raised a grand after I drove 8 hours to get there. I walked away from the deal after the price change and couldn't be happier. For the Same money only 2 weeks later I picked up a signed 13 Roush loaded with goodies. I can say that I didn't waste my Texas trip, I took the time to swing by TMX before I left town just to see their shop and meet them. I can't say enough positive things about my experience while visiting the shop. I hope to do some business with them in the very near future.

tantruck5_zpsg0ecmtvc.jpg
tantruck7_zpsusf2c5xc.jpg
tantruck6_zpsaatktpqm.jpg
tantruck2_zpswhnyjf4e.jpg
tantruck1_zps833wtlkc.jpg
tantruck4_zpslryo9wms.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Congrats, looks sweet!

Let me know if you have any questions!

OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bumper and light is a Rogue. I have been very impressed with both. I'm a detailer by trade and the metal on their bumpers cleans up really well even after seeing time off road.

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats on the 2nd. That would just **** me off what a dealer would do after an agreed upon price and your drive. They figured they had you but awesome that you could walk away, that would be hard to do.

Bumper is the Rogue Renegade, a cut the frame bumper with what looks like a Rigid light bar (could be wrong).

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Pics! From the clouds above to the Raptor below, it all looks very ominous! You just know some shit is about to go down!!! :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where is that boost gauge mounted? Looks pretty sweet.

The boost gauge is mounted in the vent pod left of the steering wheel. I kind of wish it wish in the other vent pod because it gives a serious reflection at night and makes using that side view mirror a little difficult in well lit metro areas.