ADD/JPM Coachworks Raptor to take Wounded Soldier on Trip down the Baja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD/JPM Coachworks Raptor is proud to announce that they are working with Phoenix Soldiers to take a Wounded Soldier on a once in a lifetime trip to SEMA, and following SEMA to pre-run the Baja 1000 course before heading down the Baja off-road to Cabo San Lucas. We have had overwhelming support from all our sponsors to help make this trip truly extraordinary, and it just keeps getting more exciting.

If anyone knows of a Wounded Soldier that they would like to nominate for this experience, please contact me and I will put you in touch with Phoenix Soldiers.

Also, if anyone has any desire to help with product, services or otherwise, Phoenix Soldiers is really dedicated to giving back and making these trips special for our Soldiers.

Thanks,

Chris

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD/JPM Coachworks Raptor is proud to announce that they are working with Phoenix Soldiers to take a Wounded Soldier on a once in a lifetime trip to SEMA, and following SEMA to pre-run the Baja 1000 course before heading down the Baja off-road to Cabo San Lucas. We have had overwhelming support from all our sponsors to help make this trip truly extraordinary, and it just keeps getting more exciting.

If anyone knows of a Wounded Soldier that they would like to nominate for this experience, please contact me and I will put you in touch with Phoenix Soldiers.

Also, if anyone has any desire to help with product, services or otherwise, Phoenix Soldiers is really dedicated to giving back and making these trips special for our Soldiers.

Thanks,

Chris

Awesome, very cool.
:peace:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excellent Cause!!! Thank you for your support!!!

Have you thought of breaking it up and honoring three soldiers?

1. SEMA
2. Pre-Runner
3. Baja

Or do this in a SUPERCREW and take 4 guys!!!

No matter what; this is an AWESOME gesture and it will be appreciated!!!

OP
OP
Chrisandalex1

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent Cause!!! Thank you for your support!!!

Have you thought of breaking it up and honoring three soldiers?

1. SEMA
2. Pre-Runner
3. Baja

Or do this in a SUPERCREW and take 4 guys!!!

No matter what; this is an AWESOME gesture and it will be appreciated!!!

I though about this, but it is about all I can handle to put together one group. I may actually open it up to two guys though.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know any wounded warriors but I applaud any organization that provides services of any type to any of our military.

Thank you for posting.