ADD bumper price check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alan205

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just want a few opinions please.
Is it me or are the stealth fighter winch bumper overpriced? I have had a quote stuck to my frig for months for $2332.99 while I was saving the money. Now I'm seeing where ADD went UP in price to $2732.40.
It was already questioning what am I thinking, that's crazy expensive.
I surly don't mind paying for a solid product but that's a bit much... right?
Thanks!

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have front/rear add bumpers and I thought they were pricey.However when I was able to ****** and inspect them in person my opinion has changed.

1) Attention to detail is very obvious

2) Products are laser cut

3) Very rigid and stylish

4) Made in U.S.A.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Don't do it for that price. All the other guys bumpers are just as rigid, if not more and made in the USA. RPG, Rogue, Outlaw or SVC can make you a sweet piece for $2700. RPG being the most obvious choice [emoji12]

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't go direct, go through a FRF vendor, you will more likely save more. Every quote I got from ADD, Rogue, SVC, etc direct has always been beaten through a vendor.

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do it for that price. All the other guys bumpers are just as rigid, if not more and made in the USA. RPG, Rogue, Outlaw or SVC can make you a sweet piece for $2700. RPG being the most obvious choice [emoji12]

And RPG, Rogue, Outlaw or SVC will not fade to gray in a short time, which if you pay that much for a bumper it should stay black as night.
Notice the well kept black truck with a gray bumper.
f29cc7c653c58a194e058c057df01b72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j2k

Reaction score
I purchased my truck with ADD bumpers already installed. The truck was less than a year old and the front bumper already had surface rust in several spots... and this was just from it being located near the beach. I can't imagine what it would look like if we salted our roads and dealt with some of the extreme conditions that other states deal with in the winter. I wouldn't recommend ADD based on this alone, but as was already said, the black color also seems to fade a bit over time. Thank god for Line-x.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alan205

Alan205

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the sharing your feedback, That is exactly what I was thinking, I just needed to hear it I guess... I appreciate it!