GEN 1 Accident..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G~Rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one else been unlucky enough to be hit directly in the drivers wheel? Did you have any frame damage?439d5d7bd7bed7a5a416c8d61316bbc8.jpg7c0a497c62e03b823b6187b70efde72d.jpg3f470d43afbb8199ce95d5668ef03adf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it could have been worse. I would begin looking at each mount for the upper and lower control arms. I would then start looking at each steering (tie rods and rack) and drive system (axles, transfer case, etc). You should be able to see if there is frame damage by looking at each of these.

You may have had components fail before the frame sustained enough force to be damaged.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you may ask, I just got my truck back from a similar incident but mine involved rocks and a heaby left foot. Mine was direct on and it bent the lower control arm back and had to replace the frame.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it could have been worse. I would begin looking at each mount for the upper and lower control arms. I would then start looking at each steering (tie rods and rack) and drive system (axles, transfer case, etc). You should be able to see if there is frame damage by looking at each of these.

You may have had components fail before the frame sustained enough force to be damaged.

I believe the insurance will be taking care of it? Just need the truck in a reputable shop and let them do the work. Receipts for aftermarket stuff would be very helpful, for value replacement.