Abrupt fuel mileage drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this is why i hate this forum.

lol people coming together to share information about the truck we all bought. then people create threads like this constantly.

I HAVE A HUGE ISSUE. ******* GUESS.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is weight i think. But not so much the tires but the rubber beads. The clue is that it coasts like hot skates. Big heavy train wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this is why i hate this forum.

lol people coming together to share information about the truck we all bought. then people create threads like this constantly.

I HAVE A HUGE ISSUE. ******* GUESS.

He's asking for ideas. That is the purpose of this place. You're about a useful idiot.

Sorry OP I have nothing to add to the already established ideas.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess- they left a lug nut loose, that caused the dohickey to jar loose from the thingamajig, that caused the muffler hanger bearing to go out which caused a fault in your MPG estimation

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
He's asking for ideas. That is the purpose of this place. You're about a useful idiot.

Sorry OP I have nothing to add to the already established ideas.

Actually he said "yes I figured it out" and "Answer tomorrow" in the OP.

Reading is hard but if you're going to call someone out you should try doing it first. No idea why you're on a rampage today, but this is the second thread I've seen in 5 mins that you've dropped negativity on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk