About Line-X and Window Tint Dealers in Houston, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,

I have a Raptor on order and some of the first mods on my list include window tinting and adding premium Line-X to the bed.

Considering I see a lot of Raptors from the Houston/TX area on this website, can any one recommend a really good shop for window tinting?, and a good Line-X dealer?

I am in the Woodlands/Conroe area. Price is no problem I just want to find some quality dealers where I don't have to worry about my truck.

I did some reading online and found the "linex of Houston" dealer in Conroe but I have not seen too many reviews. Any comments from Raptor owners are welcome.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Last edited:

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I used Dr Detail for window tint and I have no complaints. Professional job and the cut is great and zero bubbles.

I have heard the Line-X in spring right off I-45 south is great place to go for bed liners. Most of the guys with a line-x in the Houston Area Raptors Owners group went there and highly recommend them.

OP
OP
Jobsitefish

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx for the reply.

By the way, I am the guy who was stalking your truck the other day lol. We talked for a few minutes, I live in the same complex :peace:

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx for the reply.

By the way, I am the guy who was stalking your truck the other day lol. We talked for a few minutes, I live in the same complex :peace:

Lol ^ this sounds like one of those Craigslist 'missed encounters' ads. Pretty sweet to have another raptor owner nearby. Good for mod ideas, offroad buddy, etc.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thx for the reply.

Haha I remember! There are a good bit of guys in the HARO group that get together regularly. PM me your info if you have Facebook and we can add you to the group so you can stay updated on our events.