85 and Lookin' Good.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bambo2888

Reaction score
what about everyone who's been running with mid-perch for a while now... would love to know if there has been any excessive or accelerated wear on the related components through 50k+ miles?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been on top perch for 50,000 miles of the 60,000 miles on mine, no issues with the drivetrain. Interior is just like new except minor cracking of the drivers seat leather, which is normal even after 10k

OP
OP
S

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had it at mid-perch for 80K of the total 85K miles and everything is excellent, no problems associated with that or from the tuner, tires, CAI or exhaust. Like I mentioned in my starting post, the truck has just gotten stronger.

Having it at mid-perch with the Toyo MT's gives it a very solid feel. The additional power from the various mods fit hand-in-glove with this superior handling. I'm sorry to say that I don't think I would enjoy driving a Raptor right "out of the box" nearly as much as this one. I'm sure others with similar mods will probably be in agreement on this point.

The interior is without fault except the surface of the driver's seat was just starting to show some wear when I covered the front seats with sheepskin. BTW, black sheepskins look very sharp in the black trucks.

I should have been out shopping for another Raptor 15000 miles ago, but I just can't find a reason to do something like that...

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ditto to what Spirit, Corona and AMG said!!! Leaving out at 3am tomorrow morning for a 14 hour drive to Georgia....can't wait to get into the truck! ;-)