700bhp Ford SVT Raptor Shelby Baja - official

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trev0006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it.

From the press release:
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shelby American, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc., (CSBI.PK), today announced that it will offer a limited run of the most powerful truck in the company’s history. The new Shelby Baja 700, built on the 2011-2014 Ford SVT Raptor, features 700+ supercharged horsepower, competition suspension and the leading BFGoodrich Baja-proven K02 tires. Only 50 of these limited edition trucks will be built exclusively at the Shelby American factory in Las Vegas.

9 pictures and full press release

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's pretty, but i'd like to see someone buy it and take it off road...and use it for what a Raptor was made for.
Shelby came to us and said they want this truck to have true off-road performance suspension and we teamed up with them for the suspension & bumpers. This build will come with Rogue Racing upper control arms, lower control arms with alignment slot delete kit, sway bar, HD steering kit, rear bump stop gusset kit, track bar, and King Coilovers & rear bumps. It was made for off-roading. Shelby - Baja 700

16478655024_df83c0bc10_z.jpg

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shelby came to us and said they want this truck to have true off-road performance suspension and we teamed up with them for the suspension & bumpers. This build will come with Rogue Racing upper control arms, lower control arms with alignment slot delete kit, sway bar, HD steering kit, rear bump stop gusset kit, track bar, and King Coilovers & rear bumps. It was made for off-roading. Shelby - Baja 700

16478655024_df83c0bc10_z.jpg

Oh, i know...and i'd take it off-road, and I know your stuff will handle and improve it, but i doubt someone will buy it and use it for what you guys built it for. But I hope i'm wrong.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they will hold their value very well, and IF i owned one you bet your ass i'd drive it like it was getting repode next week