6.2L V8 Raptor = Collector's Truck?

Collectible or Not?

• Yes

Votes: 43 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 42 49.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd think not very likely.

But suppose the Raptor would at some time have a collectible value. How many years might it be before it reaches current MSRP? Even then how would today's value of the dollar relate to the value of the dollar when it reaches current MSRP?

If it makes you feel good to own and store your Raptor, that in itself, has a value to you.
Maybe look at it from a more pragmatic view.

I do believe the Raptor holds its value better than most any vehicle around today, but that may decline as more become available. It's all about supply and demand.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's holding it's value ridiculously well. I got an offer from a dealer yesterday for more than I paid for my truck brand new.

However, I'm pretty sure that we will start seeing a decline in value once the next-gen Raptor is available.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it all depends on the success of the new model, more specifically the motor choice. I could end up being like the 96 impala lt1. Bigger is better and if the EPA is to involved and chokes the shit out of the next gen... well there you have it instant classic.