5starSale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackwidow95

Reaction score
I just noticed that 5 star is having a sale on their email tunes, almost 40% off. I ordered 6tunes, not sure why since all you need is 93per. I loaded the 93 performance tune and I am very impressed with overall feel and power. Way better then the factory preset 93 tune. SCT X4

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed that 5 star is having a sale on their email tunes, almost 40% off. I ordered 6tunes, not sure why since all you need is 93per. I loaded the 93 performance tune and I am very impressed with overall feel and power. Way better then the factory preset 93 tune. SCT X4
Hey thanks! I've literally been looking into a set of 87 tunes for my trip out to Kansas because last time I went out there with my 93 performance, I will was within 10 miles of high and dry on the interstate because they don't have 93 octane!

But yeah, the 93 performance tune is badass. I like it mainly for the shift points.