5 star ford in plano tx has 5 raptors on lot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Was out looking at 2015 Explorer for the wife. 5 Star Ford in Plano had 5 new Raptors on the lot. Varying colors. I think all were SCREWS. Some Bead Lock wheels, Some standard. No I am not affiliated just passing on what I saw so do not respond to me about NUTTIN! HAhaaaaa.

BDRAG

EDIT! I don't know if I am allowed but here goes.

FIVE STAR FORD PLANO TEXAS HAS 10 OR MORE RAPTORS ON THE LOT. Selling at sticker.

CONTACT COREY WHITE, MAIN # 972-985-3600. CELL # 214-489-5333.

Mention I posted this so I get bumper money! HAHaaaaa

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most of the Dealers in DFW have several---seen one out front on display for over 6 weeks now. Good looking limited in red... Cannot see why people are still waiting esp if they are in DFW...

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's because of the "MARKET ADJUSTMENT" that most dealers are tacking on. Bob Moore ford in OKC has 23 Raptors in stock, all with a $10k adjustment, but they are advertising $4k off so do the math. On the plus side they are the biggest Roush Raptor dealer in the state and the selection couldn't be better.

jason07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from here and there was no market adjustment.

If anyone decides to go, ask for Eric Karban, super super cool dude. Tell him Jason Grubaugh sent you.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's because of the "MARKET ADJUSTMENT" that most dealers are tacking on. Bob Moore ford in OKC has 23 Raptors in stock, all with a $10k adjustment, but they are advertising $4k off so do the math. On the plus side they are the biggest Roush Raptor dealer in the state and the selection couldn't be better.

Not the case here. There are a lot of Raptors around and they are selling them for less than MSRP. One of the kids (29) at work bought one two weeks ago. Seems the last 2 months there are getting more and more on the lot.

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I prefer to give my business to autonation ford in Frisco. 5 star irritated me when I went in to buy a blue one they had.

Its amazing how I have had to play the game over the last 20 years on the Fords I buy. One time dealer A is great and you go back when its time for a new ride and they suck! Dealer B beats them out and then the cycle continues. Trade time and dealer B sucks and so does dealer A and then you go see dealer C. Trade time and dealer A is great. HAaaaa. THEY ALL SUCK.

This time I am playing the online game and sending all the dealers,3, each others offer on the same vehicle. I have a web site I can check out for inventory and window stickers. I find the vehicle I want, shoot all 3 an email and send the reply's to all 3. Its a paper car auction! HAhaaaa.

Did this on the cell phone for a motorcycle deal once. I was at one dealer calling another and did a conference bid. Boy did BOTH dealers hate me that day. HAHaaaa. Money is money. I don't have any car dealer buddies so the game is on.

BDRAG