4 years in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool pic to boot yep most I think will love the 17 if it's better then the old and should be.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Mine turns 4 on march 6th. I got to see it before it was even at the dealership

88a60f00daf2672a506b1f5550358255.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine turned 6 last October 15th and I sill love the truck. I still get people wrenching their necks around to check it out!

I'm biased but in my opinion, the gen 1 raptors take the cake aesthetically. They are the best looking production trucks I have ever seen.

This means that it is my opinion that the Gen 1s are better looking than the Gen 2. Ford nailed it perfectly with the Gen 1.

In addition to the 6.2 sound, I love how distinctive the Gen 1s are from F-150s.

David

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm biased but in my opinion, the gen 1 raptors take the cake aesthetically. They are the best looking production trucks I have ever seen.

This means that it is my opinion that the Gen 1s are better looking than the Gen 2. Ford nailed it perfectly with the Gen 1.

In addition to the 6.2 sound, I love how distinctive the Gen 1s are from F-150s.

David
+1.

triggerfish

Reaction score

David

Agree. I have owned Z06 Corvettes, Mustang Cobras, M3's, etc., and NOTHING gets the attention and head turners like my Raptor. The Raptor blows everything else away in spades as far as attention and looks- which means it's a good looking truck that people want.

Just in the last 2 weeks, I've had at least 5 people go out of their way to tell me how nice my truck is. Even had a guy in a dodge truck roll down his window in stopped traffic, ask me to roll mine down, to talk to me about my truck and how nice it is!

While picking up my Christmas tree, I had the guy working the lot who was helping others out take time to walk over and comment on how much he loved my Raptor.. then went back over to continue helping the other customers out.

While pumping gas 2 days ago, had a guy at a pump across from me start up a conversation about my truck (what year, how I liked it, etc.), then he told me he hopes to get one some day and that mine is sweet looking.

The list goes on and on. My wife is aware of how much my Raptor gets attention also, and she agrees that it's an attention magnet. One of the girls at work told her that my truck looks "Mean and beautiful at the same time". lol.

I'll admit that I have been eyeing the 2017's, but I just don't know if I'm ready to sell my 2014 Roush. I wish I could just add the 2017 then there would be no temptation. :biggrin:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree. I have owned Z06 Corvettes, Mustang Cobras, M3's, etc., and NOTHING gets the attention and head turners like my Raptor. The Raptor blows everything else away in spades as far as attention and looks- which means it's a good looking truck that people want.

Just in the last 2 weeks, I've had at least 5 people go out of their way to tell me how nice my truck is. Even had a guy in a dodge truck roll down his window in stopped traffic, ask me to roll mine down, to talk to me about my truck and how nice it is!

While picking up my Christmas tree, I had the guy working the lot who was helping others out take time to walk over and comment on how much he loved my Raptor.. then went back over to continue helping the other customers out.

While pumping gas 2 days ago, had a guy at a pump across from me start up a conversation about my truck (what year, how I liked it, etc.), then he told me he hopes to get one some day and that mine is sweet looking.

The list goes on and on. My wife is aware of how much my Raptor gets attention also, and she agrees that it's an attention magnet. One of the girls at work told her that my truck looks "Mean and beautiful at the same time". lol.

I'll admit that I have been eyeing the 2017's, but I just don't know if I'm ready to sell my 2014 Roush. I wish I could just add the 2017 then there would be no temptation. :biggrin:

one of the drawback's would be going from a mean sounding truck to one that sound's like a quiff, power with the roush probably less also.