4 Wheel Parts Performance Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me too! The truck was almost empty so I drove straight to the station after I installed the CAI so I'm starting with a full fresh tank. Do you think the computer is just adjusting to the change? Btw, it sounds freaking awesome now when I hammer down on it.

Most likely adjusting. Need some drive time to see where it lands.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as 4Wheel parts goes, I don't think I would trust them to do much of anything. The shop in Houston installed @BlackMamba's lights and it was a total hack job and they quit working due to their wiring job.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't impressed with the one here in Oklahoma either. Didn't seem real knowledgeable about the raptor.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Roush exhaust installed today. I left the factory resonator on and it sounds amazing. Not so loud that it'll wake my neighbors up when I leave for work, but loud enough to turn heads. That coupled with the AFE CAI makes some beautiful music! Thanks for all the advice! Time to go make some more money for that tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk