4 Wheel Parts Performance Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Stock unit flows great and really just adding an S&B or AEM filter to the stock one is more than enough. I went with the corsa unit for the G2 filter and prefilter just for offroading to limit debris that gets thru normal filters.

I am thinking of going to the UMP setup as I hear its the best with dust/sand

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They tried to sell me a superchip tuner today for $289. Know anything about that one?
Give me a call at the shop , I can get you a New SCT X4 device loaded with the 5 star custom tunes for you truck . 702-202-1263

No no no no no. Just get an SCT Tuner and a JDM/SVC/5 Star tune. About $550 package deal.

Little high on the price , but you are right .. a SCT X4 with custom tunes is better then the caned tuned super chips .. night and day difference .

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a call at the shop , I can get you a New SCT X4 device loaded with the 5 star custom tunes for you truck . 702-202-1263

Little high on the price , but you are right .. a SCT X4 with custom tunes is better then the caned tuned super chips .. night and day difference .

Thanks! I'll give you a call tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Appreciate all the advice fellas!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@okieff218 as far as 4wheelparts goes, it's nice to have a big chain store local that carries a large selection of goodies for off-roading. I've never had work done by them so I can't speak to that but I have talked to them and they seem like good people and mean well. I have bought some things from them and they have fair prices compared with the research I've done.

It looks like you're getting some good advice from the folks on FRF but be cautious as I've seen the opposite also. Just remember baby steps and do your research.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@okieff218 as far as 4wheelparts goes, it's nice to have a big chain store local that carries a large selection of goodies for off-roading. I've never had work done by them so I can't speak to that but I have talked to them and they seem like good people and mean well. I have bought some things from them and they have fair prices compared with the research I've done.

It looks like you're getting some good advice from the folks on FRF but be cautious as I've seen the opposite also. Just remember baby steps and do your research.

Great advice! Thanks!

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to my local 4wheel parts and I can tell you they are not very knowledgable on the Raptors. Jeep's no problem. I would assume the further you go West the more likely they are to be Raptor friendly.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to look at a used Roush exhaust today. Anything I should look for? Will it fit up ok on my stock raptor? The guy said it was too loud for him so he had it taken off. Said he could only stand it for about 2500 miles. He wants $350 for it.