37in bfg km2 or toyo mt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timbo33

Reaction score
I'm getting new tires, same stock wheels. i want to go with 37s, mainly because i love the look. what exactly do i have to do to make this work. dont really want to do fenders right now but really want 37s. i know there are a ton of threads about 37s but i dont understand them. i offroad quite often and am on top perch right now.

how can i make 37s work!? Planning on ordering tires very soon. I would prefer the 37 in bfg km2s. I just need help with how i can make it work!

Please shed some light on this.

thanks
timbo

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timmy, most are going to tell you to search but I'm feeling particularly benevolent tonight. The BFGs are going to be physically a bit smaller than the Toyos so that will help you some. If you really do drive it off road quite a bit, take the truck off top ride height and bring her back to the middle where it was designed. Get glass fenders up front, spend a few extra bucks and get liners while you are at it then cut, hammer, and seal the pinch welds at the rear of each front fender opening. Then, do the same to the rears because they will cut a groove in your tires too. Also, if you want the power back you are going to loose, re-gear, add a tuner, and possibly a pedal commander for feel. Have fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts