3 Staples in My Head

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

80sTiger

Reaction score
If you're not accustomed to having a giant 4x4 Raptor in your garage, always remember there are sharp-edged garage door rails hanging from the ceiling that could be in extremely close proximity to your head when exiting your vehicle by standing on the running boards. Quick trip to the ER this afternoon and I'm all good. Ouch.

PS: Now have a couple of shop cloths zip-tied on the end of that railing !

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had 25 staples once.

...and when they removed them, I had to give my 9mm to my sister to hold because there was no anaesthesia or pain killers involved. :rage:

blbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I bet you were mad especially wanting to be stitched up.
Bob

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm. I've never had staples. We couldn't afford staples when I was a kid. They had to gut a cat to sew you up, but that only worked if somebody found one of momma's sewing needles under the couch cushions.
;)

I'm sorry about your head, Tiger. But take it from me, it'll look macho when you lose your hair.

KevinMs

Reaction score
Had about 30 staples before, not in the head but pretty close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch...gonna hurt more taking them out...lol.

Bet you told yourself that you had better put something on the rails before you nail your head on them....hahaha