2017 Raptors insane markup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are just jealous,we dont deal with floods,tornados,hurricanes,hell we havent even had a significant earthquake in 25 years!!!

That really is a matter of time and common knowledge.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

02d32637f7a41475201c3c0a18d853b0.jpg

Weather is nice around here ☝️ [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems to be the overwhelming and primary reason whenever I ask anyone why they would live in California. I live in Houston, TX (born and raised) and yes the humidity is not great here.

But the industry, low cost of living, viability of gun ownership/carrying are some of the many things I love about Texas and would not trade to live in "awesome year 'round" weather in Cali.

Not just Texas, but there are plenty of other GREAT states to live in. I've always wondered why people would move away to live in Cali or NY. Why? lol

Anyway, to each their own. Some people love the "status" and "prestige" of living in high profile media outlets despite the higher costs of living.

David

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

This seems to be the overwhelming and primary reason whenever I ask anyone why they would live in California. I live in Houston, TX (born and raised) and yes the humidity is not great here.

But the industry, low cost of living, viability of gun ownership/carrying are some of the many things I love about Texas and would not trade to live in "awesome year 'round" weather in Cali.

Not just Texas, but there are plenty of other GREAT states to live in. I've always wondered why people would move away to live in Cali or NY. Why? lol

Anyway, to each their own. Some people love the "status" and "prestige" of living in high profile media outlets despite the higher costs of living.

David

I agree with all of the above and I also agree that there are a multitude of other places/states which are beautiful and less expensive.
Believe me, I'm not happy about the cost of living here AT ALL. I also don't really care about the status.
Im a LEGAL immigrant :) and I ended up having a family here.
One factor, and probably the main one, that I consider unique about here (I might be wrong but this is my perception from personal experience) is the amount of opportunities.
There's a lot going on and tons of people who can help you and open doors to you. I'm sure there's other places like this around the country but if you combine it with the good weather and having the ocean around the corner, it's not a bad set up :)

I was able to find my dream job and make good money with it (so I could buy a Raptor..lol). I'd be more than happy to move somewhere cheaper if I was able to have the same job and get paid the same.

As I said before, all this is just my honest opinion and perspective and I might be wrong. I don't think the perfect place exist. Every place is good for some reason and bed for another. It's just a matter of priorities and choices.

Traffic also SUCKS around here, btw!

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with all of the above and I also agree that there are a multitude of other places/states which are beautiful and less expensive.
Believe me, I'm not happy about the cost of living here AT ALL. I also don't really care about the status.
Im a LEGAL immigrant :) and I ended up having a family here.
One factor, and probably the main one, that I consider unique about here (I might be wrong but this is my perception from personal experience) is the amount of opportunities.
There's a lot going on and tons of people who can help you and open doors to you. I'm sure there's other places like this around the country but if you combine it with the good weather and having the ocean around the corner, it's not a bad set up :)

I was able to find my dream job and make good money with it (so I could buy a Raptor..lol). I'd be more than happy to move somewhere cheaper if I was able to have the same job and get paid the same.

As I said before, all this is just my honest opinion and perspective and I might be wrong. I don't think the perfect place exist. Every place is good for some reason and bed for another. It's just a matter of priorities and choices.

Traffic also SUCKS around here, btw!

Traffic is also terrible in Texas (Houston), so that's a wash :)

David

OP
OP
R
Reaction score

David

Dont get me wrong starting this year the only guns we will be allowed to possess are Supersoakers and only with 10 squirts,thats probably the number 1 reason I want to leave this freaking Communist State.Every freaking year"so and so went crazy and killed a few with whatever piece it may be,then like clockwork the preceeding year that piece is banned"WTF!