2017 Raptors insane markup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
02d32637f7a41475201c3c0a18d853b0.jpg

Weather is nice around here ☝️ [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As it is in at least 30 other States that aren't insane or over run with illegals.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, the rapists storming your southern border love it.

I know, they're terrible... luckily I caught one 4 years ago, and I married her so we're all a little safer now [emoji109]
In the meantime, she saved a few lives here and there, being a surgeon

Last edited:

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I encourage you to pay well over MSRP so the residual on my truck stays very high. As stated above, Kalifornia tax. Why people insist on living there is beyond my comprehension.

this guy wants everyone to follow his example , making him appear smarter than he really is. Its not working.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know, they're terrible... luckily I caught one 4 years ago, and I married her so we're all a little safer now [emoji109]
In the meantime, she saved a few lives here and there, being a surgeon

You mean to tell me there are actually hospitals in California allowing illegals to perform surgery? That's downright scary. I can only imagine the lawsuit if something went wrong.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean to tell me there are actually hospitals in California allowing illegals to perform surgery? That's downright scary. I can only imagine the lawsuit if something went wrong.

Not all Mexicans are illegal and rapists. Kind of like not everyone in Texas is a cowboy.
But let's talk about trucks..

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But all illegals are illegal - that immediately makes them criminals regardless. Remember - there are millions of people who have come here LEGALLY.

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not all Mexicans are illegal and rapists. Kind of like not everyone in Texas is a cowboy.

Oh really Captain obvious? I doubt anyone here was aware of that wonderful fact. Their only crime isn't. Ring here illegally, they also forge documents and other shit to remain.

Meanwhile the citizens of this Country pay for their shit, education and healthcare. Cry me a fuking river.

All enabled by the dumb **** infesting Kalifornia.

Last edited: