2016 Snoball Preparations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@RaptorScrew that is a lot of lights! I feel inadequate with one 20" and a set of HID hood mounts. Not that one needs that many lights but they look cool and more is always better.

Deep down I blame @Labraptor. He started this obsession that I have!

Every year I couldn't wait to see his truck!

Gotta admit that seeing these beauties coming down a long hill at night all lit up is absolutely awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Gotta admit that seeing these beauties coming down a long hill at night all lit up is absolutely awesome!

I also have been tempted to follow his lead, but have found the inner strength to resist the urge.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks for the kind words. Your truck is looking awesome with all the new lights. Really wish I could be there to see them in use. Hope you have a blast.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. Your truck is looking awesome with all the new lights. Really wish I could be there to see them in use. Hope you have a blast.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Will be thinking about you for the first - say couple minutes - once the trucks start Rollin' all bets are off...