2016 Model Year Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the "speculation" is correct, the Raptor would be the 1st SVT vehicle to have a 6 year production run....:sexywiz:

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the "speculation" is correct, the Raptor would be the 1st SVT vehicle to have a 6 year production run....:sexywiz:

Cobra was made from 93-2004. No 'regular' Cobra in 2000 but they released the Cobra R so technically that's an 11 year run.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Cobra in 2002. So technically an 8 year run.

Meh, they still made them continuous or not but you are right - I forgot about the pause between the N/A Cobras and the S/C versions - so that's 10 years of production, technically.

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score

How long has the lightnings ran for? And the SVT GT500's ?
2015 I knew was out the picture. 2016 i might consider purchasing another. I hear of an SUV SVT Raptor. Or is this just a custom order thru 3rd party?!
These trucks are really setting off due to the screws I believe. I just can't see Ford not getting their hands greedy while they can.

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How long has the lightnings ran for? And the SVT GT500's ?
2015 I knew was out the picture. 2016 i might consider purchasing another. I hear of an SUV SVT Raptor. Or is this just a custom order thru 3rd party?!
These trucks are really setting off due to the screws I believe. I just can't see Ford not getting their hands greedy while they can.

Lightning was 93-95 & 99-04. GT500 is 07-current.

SUV Raptor is done by a 3rd party. Hennessy if I'm not mistaken.