2016 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
What did you think of the TONKA TRUCK? Scroll down and view it. 6" lift? South of the border hood scoops? I get the idea but think its damn ugly! Not the color but the add ons to the body.

BDRAG

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aluminum and an Eco Boost under a 5.0 would ruin this truck IMO

Can you imagine if they just use a retuned stock ecoboost. Talk about the Gen 1 holding value! I hate to say it but Im secretly routing against huge improvements so I don't have the urge to start another project before finishing the one Im on now.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you think of the TONKA TRUCK? Scroll down and view it. 6" lift? South of the border hood scoops? I get the idea but think its damn ugly! Not the color but the add ons to the body.

BDRAG

Yep I am with you it is ugly, I have one at my small town dealership it is listed at 73,000 and I can't for the life of me figure out why. At first I figured it had some kind of special forced induction motor, but nope just a 5.0 and a lift kit for 73,000. And people say raptors are only F-150s with body work and blue fancy shocks for 50,000. Well guess I will keep my raptor seems like a deal to me.:rotflmao: