2015 Ford Raptor SVT rendering based on 2015 F-150 spy photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't work for any of the auto manufactures so I can't tell u about who's bringing out what but I do know, being in the trucking world, the emissions for diesels is only goin to get worse between 2014-2017. I don't know about specifics but if you think the DPF SCR shIt on the current diesels is ridiculous, wait till you see what the government is going to expect from Diesel engine manufactures. Diesels are f'ing sweet but the future is not looking good for the diesel engine. Gasoline is here to stay for a while. If its a funding issue and you can't afford any of the fuel prices, might want to start considering car pooling or buyin a motorcycle. As for the 2016 Raptor goes, this should be exciting. I'll get another one.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor 2015 concept :eek: ?!?!

What do guys think?!?! Looks tempting ::mfr_omg:

Attachments

• 2015-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-Render-11.jpg
    2015-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-Render-11.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 2015-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-Render-2.jpg
    2015-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-Render-2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 80

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that front end looks too much like a chevy. it kinda reminds me of how a bulldog face is...

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

is that a 4ft bed?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

5143-re-post.jpg

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when the new atlas arrives

It will be picked apart by people who had a ideal model in mind built just for them. It will be the best all around truck out there. Chevy,Ram, and Toyotas next generation are in the pipeline and are to close to the current ford to stay ahead of the atlas. Do not be afraid of the future .

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the one question I didn't ask Jamal Hameedi last Friday night at the Team Shelby dinner. I knew he could not answer that question. That said, others in the organization I spoke with said that the door is not closed on the Raptor, but its also not a sure thing. The decision just hasn't been made yet. And that's the real answer. If anyone says different, they are full of shit, because there has been no approval of funding yet, and just because they build a concept vehicle doesn't mean they produce it for us.

So we can hope or dream till the cows come home, but regardless of what we want, the decision will be made in some conference room in the glass tower we call FWHQ.

mmp

Reaction score
I just wish Ford would come out and say if there is going to be another SVT based 4wd truck.

agree with you!

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

This is the one question I didn't ask Jamal Hameedi last Friday night at the Team Shelby dinner. I knew he could not answer that question. That said, others in the organization I spoke with said that the door is not closed on the Raptor, but its also not a sure thing. The decision just hasn't been made yet. And that's the real answer. If anyone says different, they are full of shit, because there has been no approval of funding yet, and just because they build a concept vehicle doesn't mean they produce it for us.

So we can hope or dream till the cows come home, but regardless of what we want, the decision will be made in some conference room in the glass tower we call FWHQ.

In a year of so, we will know.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

so true,was never a schedule for a 14 or 15. so 1 maybe 2 people know what may happen with the 16 and that can change!