2015 Ford Raptor SVT rendering based on 2015 F-150 spy photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks---reading between the lines the 6.2 is dead. Good lord they will kill the truck with the ECO BOOST lol... Maybe a new NA motor will be coming out or the 5.0. Who know but if it has a 6 of any type I will stick with the 14 model. If there are any new engines for the new 15 line we will know before long...

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks---reading between the lines the 6.2 is dead. Good lord they will kill the truck with the ECO BOOST lol... Maybe a new NA motor will be coming out or the 5.0. Who know but if it has a 6 of any type I will stick with the 14 model. If there are any new engines for the new 15 line we will know before long...

I'd love to see some sort of an Ecoboost motor in it...but it has to have that V8 growl...the 3.5 Ecoboost sounds too much like a Honda for my taste. A truck this big has to have that V8 growl and I'm not willing to throw away a warranty on a very-expensive-to-fix motor because I did a muffler swap.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's great to see an article and renderings of the 2015 even speculative ones like these. It's good for the Raptor world and certainly for all of us.

The rendering doesn't take any risks at all (even using the original wheels) but it's something to look at and talk about. One thing I don't like are the roof rails but again, that's just a leftover from the concept design/Atlas pic the artist used.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015 Raptor maybe 2 copy.jpg
    2015 Raptor maybe 2 copy.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 537

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Even a inline 6 turbo diesel? I think I remember reading that dodge is having a small diesel in the 2014 half tons

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like it, but I like the design of the 2010-14 Raptors better. Unless the suspension is incredibly more advanced and head and shoulders above a 3.0 setup on the current Raptor, I won't be upgrading for a while.

Edit: I do realize this is an artists rendering. But I'm sure it's probably not too terribly far off from what it will end up looking like.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I really like the front end design and the way the cab looks. Obviously not putting too much stock into the appearance of the fenders since they were rendered from the Atlas with its flat sides. Slap some fiberglass fenders on it and it would be an absolute beast.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score