2015 FRF Calenders are here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QYtm7dm5bsn_w

for Promo code's a few I found
SHIP49
HOLIDAY
UPGRADE
OURFAVS
GETMORE

As last year if you wanted you could paypal [email protected]
Mariah helped me again this year I did the last month by my self. hope I didn't mess it up lol. This part is up to you we had fun doing it.

I guessed at the picture that was going to win and ordered one but it's not here yet, it's up to you if you want to wait before ordering. The only picture that said it was good quality wise was of course Chris's FX4.
I wanted the big pictures this year I thought they looked good on the preview's, so that is why the if you want to wait remark.

I can't remember who lives right by shutterfly but get one ordered and let us know how they look!

Just bought mine today! It will look good in the garage next to the Raptor :)

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got mine too Wilson! Thanks again for doing that (and Mariah).

I really like that you put my shop one in there on March 21st. That first day when I saw them prepping Thunder Beast upon arrival at the dealer. Snow dripping off of it, still in plastic. Nothing like the first day you set eyes upon your beast!

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got mine too Wilson! Thanks again for doing that (and Mariah).

I really like that you put my shop one in there on March 21st. That first day when I saw them prepping Thunder Beast upon arrival at the dealer. Snow dripping off of it, still in plastic. Nothing like the first day you set eyes upon your beast!

I didn't do it on purpose. Glad you like it Paul.

Here's hoping we hit a trail in the near future get some good shots for the 2016 calendar.

D

Deleted member 12951

Ordered. All coupon codes were invalid on the first post. Found this one and it worked for 25% off plus got $15 off too, so it was $11.24, $20.74 w/tax and shipped.

TU2BDW98323JJ5

Last edited by a moderator:

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got one on the way to me. Looking forward to it. Thanks for putting it together.:favorites13: