2015 Ford F150 (and 2016 Ford F150 Raptor SVT)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like all the "aircraft inspired" switches on the new mustangs, I wish the switches would have followed over to the f150. It doesn't look like they will according to the spy photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
101 is a rock station here in Detroit. A really good one too.The over pass in the background is of a overpass here in Detroit. Plus, for some reason, there's a reflection of a Jeep Grand Cherokee with Michigan plates. I just prefer Sirius over fm. Way to many commercials and not enough music. Red Dragons.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Internet vehicle forums are filled with posts critical of the next generation vehicle. All about how it looks like crap, wouldn't buy one, will keep the previous generation, etc., etc.

Then the vehicle comes out and of course it's better than the previous generation and all those naysayers line up to sell/trade their rides for the new one.

This forum will be like the others - filled with expert vehicle critics who end up eating their critical words and buy the next best thing.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Internet vehicle forums are filled with posts critical of the next generation vehicle. All about how it looks like crap, wouldn't buy one, will keep the previous generation, etc., etc.

Then the vehicle comes out and of course it's better than the previous generation and all those naysayers line up to sell/trade their rides for the new one.

This forum will be like the others - filled with expert vehicle critics who end up eating their critical words and buy the next best thing.

Aint that the truth. The only exception I can think of was the Edsel but most of you don't have a clue what I am talking about now.:rollfro:

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe if they just kept the 3.5 Ecoboost. That's what I drove before I got my Raptor, that motor is pretty awesome. With the torque, hp, and a aluminum body. That truck would be crazy fast..

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the '14 F150s will be the last ones with the big 6.2L? Just like we won't see a bigger engine in the Mustangs like the '14 GT500 5.8L. I'll keep my '13 Raptor. I'm happy with my truck. I can't wait to see how tiny the engine will be that will be powering.

I heard there thinking of a 2.7L ecoboost :supergay:

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought ford had hit a home run with the atlas. I could see no reason it couldn't have been built. I was very disappointed it didn't come thru. I think ford missed the boat by half assing it. So ordered a 14 raptor.