2015 F150 Website leaked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CraigBarish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor is rumoured to return for 2016 and not 2015. Just another rumour though. I only just noticed the 3.5 EB is still an option as well as the 2.7. It was rumoured the 3.5 would be dropped so you never know with these things until confirmed.

The aluminum body is a good thing. People were worried but the frame is still a steel ladder box frame so no weak issues. The aluminum will be more durable, stronger, firmer, lighter. Like they said the towing, hauling, MPG all goes up from here without sacrifice.

nhcowboy

Reaction score
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...new-ford-f-150-redefines-full-size-trucks.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five primary trims are available: XL, XLT, Lariat, Platinum and King Ranch. Chrome appearance packages are available with XL, XLT, Lariat and King Ranch. Monochromatic sport appearance packages are available with XL, XLT and Lariat.
The FX4 off-road package can be added to most four-wheel-drive models, improving trail capability with an electronic locking rear axle, skid plates and off-road-tuned shocks.

A range of four engines provides more power to meet almost any customer need.
A new 2.7-liter EcoBoost with standard Auto Start-Stop and a 3.5- liter V6 engine with twin independent variable camshaft timing join the proven 3.5-liter EcoBoost and 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8. The 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine features a lightweight, compact design to deliver the same power as some mid-range V8s.

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's gonna be great! And it'll be a fantastic foundation for the next gen Raptor due in calendar year 2015 as a 2016 MY.

And to all you haters, make sure you come back to this thread (and the others) to edit your criticisms as you get in line with all the others who will be chomping at the bit to buy Raptor Gen II.

And #2: I wish I could have $1.00 for every new Raptor buyer who will wish he waited for Gen II or who sold/traded in Gen I for the new Gen II.

OP
OP
C

CraigBarish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More pics surfacing. Cant say I like this grille but there are a few more things to note. Seamless rear window, led tailights and head lights look cool to me, power tailgate, lots of lighting and more
Ford-F-150_2015_800x600_wallpaper_06.jpg

Ford-F-150_2015_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Ford-F-150-2015-800-01.jpg

Ford-F-150-2015-800-02.jpg

Ford-F-150-2015-800-03.jpg

Ford-F-150_2015_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg