2015 F150 Order Guide & Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2015 F150 Order Guide

FX4 still available (see pg.5), downsized fuel tanks to 23 and 33 gal., as for those colors..... I guess I'll need to go to a gay bar to find out what they are...... not, I'll wait for the pics. Loading ramps seem like a good idea.

Yes "FX4 Package" is available.

The FX4 "Model" is NOT.

FX4 was a stand alone model now it will be an extra package.

So NADA or Kelley Blue Book will not have the FX4 as a model it will be an option like oversize tires or navigation.

Someone correct me if I'm off. That's my take on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes "FX4 Package" is available.

The FX4 "Model" is NOT.

FX4 was a stand alone model now it will be an extra package.

So NADA or Kelley Blue Book will not have the FX4 as a model it will be an option like oversize tires or navigation.

Someone correct me if I'm off. That's my take on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad, I see what you mean now. I'm glad I bought my Raptor already cause I'm not a fan of the new downsized F150.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow!! Great work here. You guys pretty positive the v8 is gone for good in the raptors? Only v6's the from now on? That is big news. Glad I got one.

No. The 6.2L is still available on the f250. Its not dead yet.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Will definitely be interesting to see what they come up with. I watched that video on the 2.7L ecoboost towing against the Ram 1500 ecodiesel and the Chev 5.xL v8 and it was very impressive. I think they are headed in the right direction if they can get good power out of a smaller engine it might not be a bad thing. Hell I wouldn't complain if I was getting 20+mpg when on daily duty, but able to open it up offroad with the same power numbers.

Completely agree with this.

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a higher performing version of the 5.0 in the next Raptor. I'm all for a lighter weight with more power.

The Ecoboost engines are little gems but the Raptor definitely needs a V8 rumble.

M3ichael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
M3ichael,
Not intuitive from the above...ALL of the above have significantly upgraded content included in each trim level. And 700# weight loss too....
Also no Raptor for 2015....as well as one of the other trim levels being dropped.
Eddie

M3ichael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the trim levels of the F-150 and lack of the Raptor being in the line-up it will be interesting to see the price point of the 2016 Raptor.

M3ichael,
Not intuitive from the above...ALL of the above have significantly upgraded content included in each trim level. And 700# weight loss too....
Also no Raptor for 2015....as well as one of the other trim levels being dropped.
Eddie