2014 Gift Buying Guide for the Ford Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
D-rings, recovery strap at least 20ft, tree saver strap, snatch block and a good shovel. Can't have too many straps etc.

Quick fist mounts for holding stuff in the truck.

Cooler (Pelican, Yeti or similar)

Weathertech floor mats

Zip ties. Never off road without them, just saying.

Bailing wire would be something else. It's held up 2 of my exhaust systems so far out on the trail. Never leave home without it now lol

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
D-rings, recovery strap at least 20ft, tree saver strap, snatch block and a good shovel. Can't have too many straps etc.

Quick fist mounts for holding stuff in the truck.

Cooler (Pelican, Yeti or similar)

Weathertech floor mats

Zip ties. Never off road without them, just saying.

ok, I'm going to have to put Yukon on looking all this up, as a typical wife I have no idea what to pick.... hense this list for other people like me..

@Yukon Joe please look up all the above items and bailing wire and provide links... thanks honey:mwah1:

Thanks, guys, keep the suggestions coming!

OP
OP
RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey Qcfx2, I put them under Sexy Raptor....

I did not put the group buy information as that is not the intention of this thread, the intention is for your family and friends to have a guide or ideas on what to buy... and they aren't going to get in on any group buys.:crazy:

But thanks...

It's sad that this thread is moving so slowly when two years ago it was all I could do to keep up with suggestions. Different people I suppose... BUMP for more ideas...