2014 Ford Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV First Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how they say that if you off-road it hard the area where the cab/bed gap would normally be will deform. I guess that answers the reinforcement question. There is none.

Perhaps they are referring to heat deformation?

I can do this alllll day.

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get why they didn't just base it on the expedition, makes much more sense to me

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything with that name on it, I would be careful. I think the people that buy from him have no internet access or can't read.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
un2puqony4.jpg

Love this text from the article:

"With the air gap between the cargo bed and the cab eliminated, extreme articulation, or high-speed, high-impact suspension compression could potentially result in damage or deformation of the body. The company is advertising "light-to-moderate off-road" capability.'

What's amazing to me is that this (un-named) company's lawyers think it's a good idea to build a vehicle with that kind of disclaimer in industry articles. One can only imagine the legal language in the purchase contract the customer has to sign when buying that beastly Franken-Raptor.

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just what I want in an SUV for my family...I wonder if the costs cover legal fees to review the contract!

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Guy will build and sell anything if people are stupid enough to buy it. Notice the "Hennessey" guy does not hang around here much lol.

Not REAL smart to come out with a conversion with a new body style due out in 14 months or so..