2013 raptor single cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I saw it and yes its 6.2l and an original raptor I talked to the owner and yea he payed like 18000 to have it cut because here in mex everyone loves single cabs and since ford didn't make one .. wel he made his own

that is, as others have said, alot of money that could've been put in the suspension instead, but porsche makes you pay for less, and people buy their cars, so I guess it's not that uncommon, by the way, welcome to FRF, didn't really notice these were your first posts back when I first saw this

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interezting look. Makes you scratch your head like when you see a Broncho version or lifted Raptor. Pat nailed 'er with the comparison to giant fake ****!

csilva1931

Reaction score
Regular Cab Raptor

OMG!!!! I came when I first saw this, its beautiful but then again everyone has their tastes. Some valid points made on the guy paying a lot of $$ for less truck. It is indeed a Mexican Raptor with a 6.2, fox suspension, and all the trimmings and comes out in this music video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYmjY2qSkyo

I thought Ford made these for the mexican market, as regular cab trucks are popular over there but apparently not. The truck most likely belongs to a druglord. You're welcomed.