2013 raptor single cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Needs at least the 6 1/2' box. I bet that som' bitch would buck like a bronco when it hits a bump. Thats like when they came out with the 4 door JK. Looked funny at first but when I took one for a ride, I was sold. I waited for Ford to make the Screw Raptor. The day it came out, I came in my pants. Longer wheelbase = better ride. Short wheelbase = Sharper turning radius and worse ride.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it. I have been looking around the web for pics and a build of a regular cab Raptor and this is the first one I've seen. It must be at least 500lbs lighter than a scab raptor and would absolutely haul ass with the 6.2.

Anyway to get more information on it? Is it a 6.2, 4x4 hardware, etc...?

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why? I don't get it. Sorry but folks just don't buy single cabs anymore. Hell, there's no room for my hunting gear in that thing. Though I do agree it looks pretty Good....

Banned
Reaction score
Tons of people but single cabs. I'd love a single cab f150 some day.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have every intention of buying a reg cab (eco if they offer one) for a commuter and installing all my factory Raptor stuff.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? I don't get it. Sorry but folks just don't buy single cabs anymore. Hell, there's no room for my hunting gear in that thing. Though I do agree it looks pretty Good....

Agreed! Questionable styling aside, while I rarely have people in the back of my scab, I need that space for recovery gear, tools and weapons!!