2013 Raptor keypad problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wingrg

Reaction score
Hi guys just new to the forum, i just buy a 2013 Raptor SVT 6.2L yesterday the keypad stop working, theres a fuse or anything that can verify, just scare that have to start to replace parts, any advice going to be apreciate, Thanks!

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the site... I have a 2013 also but I have not had any problems with my keyless entry. Where are you from? Maybe the weather has something to do with your problem.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys just new to the forum, i just buy a 2013 Raptor SVT 6.2L yesterday the keypad stop working, theres a fuse or anything that can verify, just scare that have to start to replace parts, any advice going to be apreciate, Thanks!

either a loose pug on the handle or severed wires in the rubber boot from the door to the truck. likely the latter

OP
OP
W

wingrg

Reaction score
Thanks for all replies guys just went to the dealer manager want to charge 40.00 to fix it, a tech just connect a laptop and clear all previous codes aparently i just enter the code with additional number that make the keypad to be in standby or program mode that what he says , but the tech was so nice that clear all the codes verify my code and dont charge me a cent, incredible right! hope this help someone.
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Another thing i ask the tech if the factory alarm is good and he start to laught, �� says that Raptors can be open through the keypad and turn on in less that 5 minutes, something that i get scare he recomend to buy a good additional alarm, i dont know if this is the right threat to ask if not please direct me to the right one that i can find a good alarm or what i have to looking for Raptors.
Thanks!

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats and I believe if someone wants to steal your truck they will, regardless of alarms and so on. Just do not leave it where it does not belong. What I did recently, called my insurance company and added all aftermarket stuff on top of my insurance, in other words over insured it. Thanks to some of the members that mentioned that. well worth it. $14000 of stuff increased my premium by $120 per /year.

Welcome to the club