2013 ford raptor possibly blown up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctyler

Reaction score
My brother was driving into work today with his ford raptor, left with a half tank of gas but when he almost got to work the truck ran out of gas. He only drives like 20-30 minutes to work. Now there's no way the truck drank the whole thing of gas in that time, I'm thinking it is blown up. Yesterday he said the transmission was making some funny noises, and today it quit. What do you guys think it is? He beats the **** out of the thing so it wouldn't surprise me if it's not covered under warranty. The only aftermarket thing it has is an exhaust too.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck is funny that way, if I am running low on gas, say 36 km to empty and I park it, the next morning when I start it will say 122 km to empty. But when I start driving the km start dropping fast, so when I have driven about 20km it will have dropped down to 15km to empty.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck is funny that way, if I am running low on gas, say 36 km to empty and I park it, the next morning when I start it will say 122 km to empty. But when I start driving the km start dropping fast, so when I have driven about 20km it will have dropped down to 15km to empty.

You're probably parking on a incline.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My guess is that he parked on an incline, makes the guage register incorrect amount of fuel. He probably just ran out of gas.