2012 Silver Scab with over $20K in upgrades for $45k Portland Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed Zachary

Reaction score
Shoot me now as I am sure this is in the wrong forum and probably breaks all sorts of admin rules, but I'm goin full Noob here-

I have been in the market for a low mile street queen as my next daily driver and in the process I ran across this 2012 with 20K miles on it and at least $20K in upgrades.

2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Extended Cab Pickup

It has pretty much everything IOCN makes for it, their Stage III shock kit front and rear with control arms and rear bump stop kit, ICON power steering kit, BORLA exhaust with headers, there was an SCT flash tool in the center console, LED lighting everywhere,front bumper, fog light grille opening, rear bumper LED lighting, interior LED lighting, front and rear bumpers were aftermarket as well, but I couldn't figure out what brand. Spendy canopy, fully carpeted bed kit, swing out tool box in the bed, gas strut asisst on the tailgate, ALPINE Head unit with full integration, one of those HD electrical quick connect couplers for jumper cables etc) in the area behind the front grille, bead locks etc. Didn't look like it had been abused too badly and the install on the stuff I could see looked professional.

Anyways, I'd have jumped a over it if I was in the market for something fun offroad!

Just thought Id' share it as it seems like a pretty sweet deal for someone looking for a fun off road biased Raptor.

Last edited:

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you're in the market for a raptor, you're in the market for something that's fun offroad, I'd jump on that if I were you, you'll just end up doing everything on your own raptor anyways if you get one

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell, you could probably buy it, drive it for a year and sell it for the exact same amount! Jump on that deal!

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Surprised no one has said "if it sounds too good to be true..."

As long as the frame is good, go for it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, I like the edit you made after I commented, that truck is still not much more offroad biased than a stock raptor, 3.0 equipped trucks are still perfectly daily drive able, most prefer 3.0s to the stock shocks for DDing, you should test drive it and find out for yourself, if you get a stock one and end up upgrading everything anyways you're gonna be kicking yourself for passing up this opportunity, you wanna see an offroad biased raptor look to the outlaw long travel trucks and the RPG dual shock trucks

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yeah. I don't see why you didn't jump on that? No warranty? If it gets a full inspection and is in good condition I would think you could even flip it and make a small profit.