2012 pricing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that the 2012 has been revealed when will they "officially" release the price guide.

Todd

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Ford dealers already have it. But regardless, all 2012 pricing info has already been posted in various threads here on FRF.

OP
OP
tdusseau

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion everyone. I knew about the prices being in the order system. The reason I ask was because I stopped by a dealer (not local to me) and the salesman told me the pricing for the 2012's had not been released yet?

I thought about telling him about building the unit to get pricing but did not want to get into all that.

So my question is, when will the average salesman be able to spec out and give pricing without having to go into the order/build system.

Todd

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tdusseau said:
Sorry for the confusion everyone. I knew about the prices being in the order system. The reason I ask was because I stopped by a dealer (not local to me) and the salesman told me the pricing for the 2012's had not been released yet?

I thought about telling him about building the unit to get pricing but did not want to get into all that.

So my question is, when will the average salesman be able to spec out and give pricing without having to go into the order/build system.

Todd

Some of the salesman have no idea what they're talking about. The information on the forum is definitely much more reliable than any BS they tell you.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definately, read up as much as you can. Most "salesman" do not spend the time to learn about the Raptor. And some just see the bottom line and commission and will tell you anything.