2012 Gift Buying Guide for the Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple of the still substantial but yet affordable mods might be:

Power steering res from RPGRPG Power Steering Reservoir | Raptor Performance Group

Stainless steel brake lines from OutlawORP Raptor Brake Line Kit. 6 Stainless Steel Lines. +2" over stock

Tinted third brake light from Raptor Retrofithttp://www.fordraptorforum.com/f189/4-sale-tinted-3rd-brake-light-17365/

HalGuard Clean agent fire extinguisher from Raptoraddict HalGuard 2.5 lb. Black Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher by H3R Performance | Raptor Addict

Pedal kit from Wicked PerformanceWicked Performance Shop | Off Road Ford F150 Raptor Parts | Bumpers | Hitch | Nerf Bars | Custom Fabrication | Race Vehicles

Weathertech floor mats from RaptoraddictFloor Liners | Raptor Addict

The "Stubby" by Craven SpeedThe Stubby Antenna

Jordan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jordan, I got the Air Intake, but you'll have to be more specific on the ADD products, if your family found this post, what specifically would you want?

LOL, my wife would never get on this post and check. Shes the "tell me exactly what you want" kinda girl.

Seriously though ANYTHING from ADD is awesome. But tobe specific a front bumper

2012 Ford Raptor Venom Front Bumper | Off Road Front Bumper

or a rear frame gusset kit.

ADD Suspension Raptor

Theyre definately not on the "stocking stuffer price list"

Ha ha..good memory...touché

Yeah...vendors need to chime in...

2nd that for vendors. My wife will never get in on any group buys but If I say the word "DISCOUNT" I may be able to get in on one.

OP
OP
RaptorWifey

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Jeckemuphigh, I got all yours, Thank You

Jordan, I got yours, although the ADD bumper might be another one that would benefit from a gift card option...

I also hit the post limit and had to move some of the guide to post # 3. I didn't think I would have hit the limit or I would have reserved the first few posts... :lol2:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE