2 bikes, 1 bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So your saying a "loose feeling" is bad?
Yes, what. I have experienced is as follows: when I had both quads/bike in the box and all my gear with 40- 44psi in the tires, I found the truck was loose in the rear when on the Hwy, like the truck wanted to ride in the grooves of the road more than where I wanted it to be. I noticed when I added more rear tire pressure to say 55psi, I found the truck would track better on the Hwy. To each there own though. This worked for me and kept my gas mileage in check as well.

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my set up looks like this

Attachments

• Bikes in Bed.jpg
    Bikes in Bed.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 83
  • bed rack one.png
    bed rack one.png
    454.1 KB · Views: 77
  • bed rack two.jpg
    bed rack two.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 89

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i run deavers +2 and bump stops. rides better than stock loaded with Bikes and gear and unloaded

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's possible to carry 2 bikes in the bed with the tailgate closed but it's very tight...

I carry a 250 CR and a KTM 350 Freeride and it fits in diagonal of the bed, but with two big bikes like the 450 CRF this may not be possible, and i wouldn't not drive over 3000 miles that way...

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys at SVC built it for me. I believe it turned out great. I have found a black strap to replace the yellow and will be putting that on with another method mesh wheel so the spare matches the rest of the wheels.