1st oil change ends in disaster!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i have 4871 on the clock and figure it is time to get the oil changed (i purchased the maintenance plan). i tell the tech im real **** about my truck. he promises me he will take care of it. he evens comes out and ask's me if i want him to send it thru the car wash. i told him no. now the good part!!!!! he is backing it out and he backs in to another f 150. all it did was push my bumper in and scratch the paint a little but it is just the point of it all.

Banned
Reaction score
LOL ouch! sorry for laughing but it sounds like the guy was geniunly trying to be careful and everything, then when he thought he was done let his guard down and BOOM

that sucks man. but at least they will fix it for ya and it wasnt something worse.
gotta watch them techs, thats why i only go to one dealer. where i know the guys

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that. make sure you let them fix all the damages. im planning to do my own oil change today-from what ive experienced, just about all dealerships dont care about your vehicle. they dont even check for damages/scratches/etc before checking in, and then once you have something come up when you pick up your vehicle, they don't want to admit to anything. only one dealership, when i had a bmw, was good about being thorough and they had great service....but i guess quality work and customer service is hard to find.

Banned
Reaction score
sorry to hear that. make sure you let them fix all the damages. im planning to do my own oil change today-from what ive experienced, just about all dealerships dont care about your vehicle. they dont even check for damages/scratches/etc before checking in, and then once you have something come up when you pick up your vehicle, they don't want to admit to anything. only one dealership, when i had a bmw, was good about being thorough and they had great service....but i guess quality work and customer service is hard to find.

they aint all like that! just have to find the one thats above and beyond the rest

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, maybe you can get an aftermarket bumper out of the deal if your interested?