13 raptor 73k miles stalled on me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a little history 2 weeks ago I lost my trailer lights. Traced that down to the. 5 pin on trailer not making contact and was slightly melted.

The other day cruising at about 90 the track felt like it just missed a beat. Later on it lost power wrench came on the screen then went way everything was normal. Later on that night the truck permently stalled. It Cranks but will not fire.

I'm just looking for ideas on what to check.
Spark plugs
Fuses
The tow truck said no fuel but I have more then a half of tank of gas.

I have not had a chance to look at anything yet.

OP
OP
E

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the fuse, got relocation kit, from a dealer. The directions that come with it are shit. Shows your soldering two wires togeather that are the same color, and aberrations that only a Ford tech might understand.

Attachments

• DSC_2335.jpg
    DSC_2335.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_2343.jpg
    DSC_2343.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC_2345.jpg
    DSC_2345.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 60

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
directions are shit lol. i bought the kit so i am ready, read over the directions and i had the same thoughts. worst part is i do this shit pretty normally.

glad you got it fixed up!

OP
OP
E

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
directions are shit lol. i bought the kit so i am ready, read over the directions and i had the same thoughts. worst part is i do this shit pretty normally.

glad you got it fixed up!

There is a YouTube video on a regular f150 guy doing the same thing. Helped a lot after reading directions, and thinking I cut the wrong line.