110V outlet....SUX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so what is this thing actually good for?!....If i want to charge a damn cell phone I'll use the 12v. NOTHING i have tried to date actually works off this stupid outlet.

Make a list of crap that you have actually used it for....GO.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use it for keeping my phone from dying while using it for offroad navigation, I've used it for hair trimmers (it was my sisters wedding, I needed a hair cut, and we were out in the middle of nowhere), and used it to power my laptop when I have the battery out of it (I don't leave the battery in it all the time), I'm sure there's other stuff but I can't remember it right now

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i ran a polisher off mine. polished the whole truck in a hotel parking lot.

and a couple years ago when we had a hurricane and lost power i pulled the truck up next to the door, ran an extension cord outside, and plugged the TV in. Electric was out but the cable wasnt. :) we were the only ones on our street watching TV.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
110V Outlet sucks??!! Are you high? It's awesome.

I plug an extension cord into it and use it to power my Ipad and Iphone on Raptor Runs. Have also plugged a work light into it.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You've obviously never been camping with a woman who insists on blow drying, straightening, and then curling her hair.

That outlet is one of the hidden gems about the truck. That goes right up there with the aux switches, sunroof, and textured steps. Can't live without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like the prongs in your outlet are too loose so you're not getting a good connection.