08 superduty vs 14 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope you mean a 1/4mi race on a ****** dirt road and not a drag strip. You bought a RAPTOR, not a Lightning.

Exactly!

Whats with street racing Raptors?

Anyhow, who knows, I once lost a race to a Dodge Cummins in my 11.7sec T-Type Regal! You can only imagine my surprise when that SOB started pulling me lol

OP
OP
S

Snakedoctor

Reaction score
I didn't' buy the raptor to drag race. It's just a friendly competition between me and a friend of mine that has been going on for 20 years. Everytime one of us gets a new vehicle he want to race. Seeing that he has never had a vehicle beat me, you would think he would give up

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't' buy the raptor to drag race. It's just a friendly competition between me and a friend of mine that has been going on for 20 years. Everytime one of us gets a new vehicle he want to race. Seeing that he has never had a vehicle beat me, you would think he would give up

Oh, well in that case it makes much more sense to street drag race a Raptor then (it's all about context). If you have never lost in 20 years, what are you afraid of? Light them ALL TERRAIN tires up real hot, get up on the 500 RPM stall converter and let er rip! If you really want to kill him in the 60 foot, lock all your axles so you can get a great launch. I'm predicting at least 2 car lengths at the 1/4 mark.