WTS: 1980 DeLorean (Back to the Future)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you selling because the Libyan nationalists you got the plutonium from tracked you down for making them a fake bomb filed with old pinball machine parts?

No he almost got stuck in the past and had to do some fancy work with a train. (won't skip the gas station before he travels again)

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO I thought that one would come up! I bet not many people know those cars were used as mules!

Man i didn't even think about the John Delorean drug trafficking thing

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would totally make that a mud buggy.
Guy around town has an 02 z28 camaro that's jacked up with super swampers on it like that. He put a 4WD conversion kit on it too. That thing will tear thru some mud now

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you may not wanna ask $35,000 for a 30 year old car, then in the same thread say you're gonna cruise down the beach in it "one last time". lol

Delorean makes "new" cars like this (still the same style, updated elec, engines) in Houston, I think they are always looking to buy good ones as well, may give it a shot.

OP
OP
LEGORAPTOR

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you may not wanna ask $35,000 for a 30 year old car, then in the same thread say you're gonna cruise down the beach in it "one last time". lol

Delorean makes "new" cars like this (still the same style, updated elec, engines) in Houston, I think they are always looking to buy good ones as well, may give it a shot.
Price is always negotiable, then again I don't want to get rid of the original DeLorean but if I am I want to get good money for it... no rush... there's people out there NOT MANY but there out there, who would pay good money for something like this... I just want to make it harder to get it out of my garage

Im pretty sure it's hard to find one like this, (a 30 year old car with only 28,000miles) in that condition... doubt it... its been garage kept and only driven once or twice a month... I say last time because someone might buy it of my hands before I can drive it again. But I will still drive it every other sunday till someone buys it. By the beach I mean the main avenue at the island not like on sand dunes and stuff... never would think of doing that... it's a collectible, not a raptor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.